Monday, March 14, 2011

Speedy fast update

It is simply too late right now to tell of all the tales of Milan, but I promise I will soon!  Fate has it that this is my busiest week yet, with two papers due Friday, one group project Monday, a midterm next week and then another group presentation due the week after...so I am working a lot! Thankfully (sort of) the weather is icky so I am not as tempted to just go sit outside and enjoy the sun.  There is no sun and sitting outside would result in some rather wet jeans.  Therefore I am determined to stay in, work work work and soon I will reap the benefits!  (such as when I go to visit my cousin Hannah in just a little over a week!!!)

Right now I can tell you the Milan trip was fabulous.  At the end of it, I was sad to leave Milan but happy to be back to Copenhagen and my host family.  (I missed them a lot and I was surprised to find that I missed danish food a lot too! And not just the pastries. I was sure happy to wake up to a wonderful "danish" breakfast on Saturday. That lovely and simple Saturday morning breakfast of toast and toppings, yogurt, sometimes cereal, and tea is something I want to take back home with me--the idea, not the actual breakfast foods obviously)
Anyway, I have made a video of highlights from my trip, so if you want to check that out here it is!
I had a lot of fun making it, but 5 minutes simply can't capture all the good memories I have taken away from those 6 days.
Stories to come. For now, I better get sleep so I can wake up for my 8 am class!

2 comments:

  1. Aw! Watching your movie made me so happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so awesome Rachel! I miss you and I'm glad you had a good time in Milan!

    ReplyDelete