Saturday, May 25, 2013

Note

The one previous and other soon to come posts have all been written on my iPad during travel. I haven't had much wifi or time to edit, but I want to post them anyway so you may follow our adventures. With that as my excuse, I'll apologize for the multiple typos/autocorrect errors and the semi-pathetic writing. I'll admit it's not my best. But that's because I'm living it up over here in Europe, so I hope you understand :)

M and I are eating an Italian style dinner at a Spanish-style time right now ( it's almost 11 pm for us over here) and then we will be off to bed so we can get up early and leave this lovely olive grove for our trains to Cinque Terre. Looking forward to a little more sun, hopefully, because it was a bit rainy here in Florence today. Hope all is well back home and elsewhere.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment