Saturday, June 22, 2013

Super moon

I suppose I inadvertently made my three blog night come true. My screen froze while I was typing the first post and I didn't want to lose it so I just published it and now I'll wrap it up with this post. 

Moral of the story- I don't think I have enough time or energy to actually put much of myself into all these different online "social medias" but since I am a member of this generation, I'll do my best and that will just have to be good enough. I'm not sure my humor will really shine in just 140 characters, but I'm kind of looking forward to giving this tweeting thing a try. 

On a final and less tech-y note, I hope you all have taken at least one look at this super moon that is hovering over us right now. I'm relaxing on our balcony with the moon at a perfect 45 degree angle to my eyes, with the light of it reflecting a bit off our pond behind the apartment building. It's worth the time and the bugs to just sit and stare at it for awhile. To think about how far away it actually is, but how close it looks. To picture the intense light coming from the sun and reflecting off every part of the moon so that we can see it in its full shape. Yeah, it's worth it to sit and stare for awhile. 

And who knows, maybe I'll have to Instagram it ;)

Goodnight super moon. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment