Saturday, May 14, 2011

What a lovely day for a picnic!

Well DIS is just so great.  They organized a beautiful picnic by a beautiful beach for all students and families and they even managed to get beautiful weather too! Saturday, May 7th was the annual DIS picnic so Karina made a delicious salad for the common table and we drove to Klampenborg (where I was just the day before!) and enjoyed the time in the sun with food, friends and games.  Karina, Rebecca, Andreas, myself and two of my friends from psych (Leslie and Assiyah) even won the human pyramid contest!!
Jesper and I (with a danish hot dog in my hand!)

Photo credit goes to Rebecca :)

3-legged race. We did not dominate at this :( but at least we tried!

That is not us.  This was after we had beat the other teams. 

Photo credit to Karina.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment