Monday, May 16, 2011

Whelming all over the place

Sorry to overwhelm you with all these posts, but if I don't write them now I fear I never will, and while the memories will always stay somewhere in the tresses and crevices of my mind I would prefer they are also on the worldwide web so I can access them any time I want (which is not always the case when it comes to my mind).

For the most part I will let the photos speak for themselves because especially at this late hour of the night I am not sure my words can do the experiences justice.

1.  Last Sunday Jesper, Karina, Rebecca and I went into the city and climbed to the top of the Christianshavn's Tower

Not at the top yet, but pretty high up!

Ahh Copenahgen from a bird's eye view

Host sister Rebecca and I with very wind-blown hair!

Golden dome.  Story goes each man had to make the difficult climb up to touch the golden dome to prove his manhood.  Pretty sure I proved my manhood on Sunday.

Very interesting roof of the church


Heading back down!



Just too cute of a find not to photograph


Then we had the most delightful picnic on the canal


2. On Monday I went to Tivoli, the amusement park in Copenhagen, with a few friends from class.  Man, I love amusement parks!  I got to ride roller coasters and the thing that shoots you up into the sky and then drops you really fast.  I even got to drive the most jarring bumpercars ever.  Plus, I got cotton candy!! Super fun day all in all :)




Beautiful flowers and fountains all over the place!




DIS friends from my psych class

Woohoo for a super fun day at Tivoli!
 More adventures to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment